The Implementation Data Analyst will be the technical leader on client engagements. They will outline and execute all critical technical configurations with our clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Consult with clients on data acquisition, data integration and analysis across clinical and operational venues
- Design and build of data management solutions that provide data acquisition, data quality, data transformation, and integration of data.
- Resolve escalated problems and issues using solution knowledge and expertise, and resolve complex client concerns raised during implementation, operation, maintenance, or solution application.
- Provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, integration, move to production, go live support, transition, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful implementation.
- Collaborate with the Client project team to ensure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams.
- Build an inventory of existing and new data needed to implement the architecture, and identify and evaluate current data management technologies
- Adhere to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions.
- Understand project scope, timelines, and budget and able to recognize triple constraint risks and addresses or escalate appropriately.
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 5 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education
- At least 2 years Healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting. HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL Database
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Prior implementation experience in Information technology, data systems, and/or computer science
- Excellent quantitative and analytical abilities, with proficiency in mathematical concepts and ability to define problems, seek and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Willingness to experiment and learn new tools and technologies
- Strong client relationship building, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Must operate with a sense of urgency
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written