- Provides a full patient picture at the point of read: clinical notes, radiology reports and images, pathology reports, lab reports and more. No EMR log-in required.
- Access any comparison study in your system instantly to confirm or rule out a diagnosis.
- Use Bookmark functionality to create searchable files for education, presentations and interesting cases.
- Helps avoid additional and unnecessary imaging and pathology procedures.
- Allows you to monitor the progress of questionable cases and at-risk patients to ensure they get clinical follow-up and optimal care.
- Increases your involvement with patient-centric care without adding steps to your normal workflow.
- Be instantly notified any time a patient has additional imaging or pathology studies.
- Easily data-mine your entire EMR for path-proven research purposes, papers, conference presentations and other scholarly activity.
- Build teaching sets and case series of comparable exams in minutes.
- Facilitate learning through instant access of a patient’s relevant clinical history – notes, radiology, pathology and lab – to aid in residents’ diagnosis.
- Quickly share new findings with colleagues and residents, and instantly find examples for comparison and teaching opportunities.
- Receive immediate alert notifications when a new patient meets an area of research interest.
- Track specific patient population types with instant ability to review matching documents for individual patients.
- Track radiologist utilization to make well-informed and timely staffing allocation decisions.
- Receive alerts of imaging quality issues to lower rescans and improve patient safety.
- Quickly and easily gather the information you need for compliance documentation required by regulatory agencies.
- Track critical communication with referring physicians and evaluate the outcomes of quality initiatives.
- Search your entire record archive to instantly evaluate and adjust radiation protocols for any patient population.
- Assign user settings by role for clinicians, resident radiologists, auditors, administrators and more with custom results based on their viewing preference.